Konoike Vina Project Department was established in 2003 and has professional experience through many complex projects.
Since its founding in 1996, the Konoike Vina Projects Department has existed for more than 26 years. Deserving of pioneer status in the installation of construction machinery and equipment in Vietnam. We offer numerous services, including:
- Relocation, installing, dismantling, and transporting of heavy equipment.
- Moving heavy machinery and equipment by cranes, trucks, trailers, ect.
- Loading and unloading equipment from containers or super-heavy vehicles
- Packing pallets, wooden bales, lashing, etc.
- Carrying out lifting of cranes and moving heavy equipment in a narrow range.
- Installation of machinery and equipment in construction sites, workshops, or clean rooms.
- Positioning, aligning equipment and machinery following the manufacturer's instructions.
Konoike Vina is equipped with modern machinery and equipment to serve all needs, such as forklifts, cranes, trucks of all kinds, hand trucks, hydraulics, hoists, electric turtles, and electronic scales. Therefore, customers are completely assured of safety, maintaining durability, and limiting damage during operation.
Moreover, we also have highly technical human resources and experienced workers. They are supported by experts who often go on business trips abroad to learn and apply the practice. As a result, we always ensure safety and quality according to Japanese standards, with competitive and reasonable prices.
Connect with us
Phone: +84 81 219 7711
Konoike Vina is always ready to advise customers on appropriate and effective installation services for the project's needs.
The applicable cost is calculated for each area and each project's requirements.
An expert team with practical experience in the installation of machinery and equipment in many nations
We have a full range of modern equipment to complete the project quickly and safely.
Please fill in the information below to receive service consultation from Konoike Vina. We are ready to accompany your project!Contact now